Snow flights Terms and Conditions
- Bookings made closer than 48 hours to departure may incur an additional charge if relocation of the aircraft is required to accommodate the booking.
- A deposit is to be made at time of booking. The deposit covers the fare for transport up/down the mountain by road should the weather cause a cancellation of the flight. (This means we will get you to Falls Creek regardless of the weather.)
- We aim to depart on time, failure to arrive at the departure point at scheduled time may result in loss of deposit.
- If a flight is cancelled by the operator due to weather or any other reason the passengers will be taken up the mountain by road. In this case there will be no other charge on top of the deposit already paid unless a private transfer is requested.
- Please note when travelling from Albury airport to Falls Creek:
If en route to Falls Creek the weather will not allow safe flight up to the mountain the pilot may elect to land at Mt Beauty and the passengers will be transported up the mountain by road. Passengers may, at the pilot’s discretion, have the option to wait until the weather becomes suitable for a flight up to Falls Creek. In either instance the full fare will be charged.
- Cancellations made more than 3 days prior to departure receive 100% of the deposit refunded.
- Cancellations made less than 3 days prior to departure forfeit deposit.
- Failure to travel without notice given – no refund.
- Cancellation or non use of part journey – no refund.
- No smoking or consumption of alcohol in the helicopter.
- For luggage allowance, each passenger is allowed:
1 x Pair of skis / snowboard
1 x Day bag (must be a soft/fabric bag. Must weigh less than 7kg and conform to airline cabin baggage dimensions
- Extra items may incur an excess baggage charge.
- We will make every effort to get you to your destination in a timely manner; however, we reserve the right to cancel, postpone or divert any services if the pilot deems it necessary due to safety concerns. This means we cannot guarantee connections to other carriers.
- Damage done to property by a passenger will be charged to the passenger.
- We do not have a ‘No Snow’ refund.
- Minimum passenger numbers and weight restrictions may apply.
- Prices subject to change at any time although previous bookings and quotes will be honoured.