Please make sure you understand all the terms and conditions before making a booking.
Heli Link Terms and Conditions
- A credit card is required for security when making a booking, this will not be charged unless a cancellation fee applies, see below
- All bookings are subject to a 50% cancellation fee if cancelled by you after 5pm the day before the flight. If WE cancel the Heli-Link due to weather or for any other reason, no cancellation fee applies.
- As we have to be flexible with the alpine weather, a staff member will contact you the evening prior to your flight to confirm departure time.
- We will endeavour to provide at least 4 hours on your destination mountain. However if the weather deteriorates we may have to bring your departure time forward. In this case no refunds will be provided.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you are contactable if we need to change departure times.
- If the weather deteriorates and we cannot fly you back, we will arrange alternative transport back to your mountain of origin, no refunds will be given in this instance.
- For luggage allowance, each passenger is allowed:
1 x Pair of skis / snowboard
1 x Day bag (must be a soft/fabric bag. Must weigh less than 7kg and conform to airline cabin baggage dimensions). Extra items may incur an excess baggage charge.
- You will be given your return time at arrival or departure from Falls Creek. If you arrive more than 10 minutes late for your return flight, we cannot wait due to the fact we may have other flights booked in. If you miss your flight you may be charged for a return charter of the helicopter. A return charter for the helicopter is $680.
- Gift vouchers won/bought at a competition/auction require at least 2 other full fare paying passengers to travel for the voucher to be redeemed. We will do our best to help fill these other seats for you.